Instead of a review today, I wanted to write about things that as a reader, I’ve experienced and know to be true! Though not all of these points apply to me, I know that they’re relatable to many other readers! I love reading these types of posts, so today, I wanted to try and write one myself!
So you know you’re a reader when…
1. You know you have other things to do, but you would rather read.
2. You don’t usually reread books, because you want each new book you read to count towards your Goodreads reading challenge.
3. All your friends are obsessed with Netflix and binge watching, but instead, you are obsessed with series books and binge reading.
4. You go to the library often and borrow more books than you can read before they’re due back.
5. You make schedules based on your reading.
6. You go crazy on Goodreads adding new books to your TBR shelf, even though you know you probably won’t get your hands on all of them OR…
7. You try not to add too many books to your TBR shelf on Goodreads because you want to get through them all before you add any more.
8. There are books EVERYWHERE where you live. On your bed, on your desk, on the floor, and of course on your bookshelf… and that’s just your bedroom.
9. You always know that the book is better than the movie. Always.
10. You hate it when people try to talk to you when you’re reading.
So those are some of the things that avid readers know to be so true! Tell me if you have anything else you’d like to add!
30 Day Book Challenge:
Today’s prompt is my favourite quote from a favourite book. My quote is from Anna and the French Kiss; “The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” I think that this is so true! Check out my review of the book here!