Today I will be telling you what last 10 books I put on my TBR!
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson-yes, I am following through with my plan to read all of her books! 😊
- Another one by Morgan Matson-Second Chance Summer! I’ve requested it at the library and I hope it comes soon, because it looks SO good!
- Two Summers by Aimee Friedman! I hope it’s being sold at my upcoming Scholastic book fair, because it seems like such a unique read!
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman! This is the sequel to If I Stay, and I really want to see what ends up happening between Mia and Adam!
- Dreamology by Lucy Keating! Some other bloggers have reviewed this book and they all really liked it, and it looks really interesting!
- Hunger by Michael Grant! This is the sequel to Gone, a book that I had to read for lit circles at school. Gone wasn’t my favourite book, but I am still interested in seeing what happens!
- Autumn’s Wish by Bella Thorne! This is the third book in the Autumn Falls series. It hasn’t released just yet, but it will this summer and I’m SO excited!
- Twelve by Lauren Myracle! This is the third book in The Winnie Years series.
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry! This is the second book in The Giver Quartet.
- And lastly, One by Sarah Crossan! This one looks so interesting! Even though it’s in poetic form, which I don’t necessarily LOVE, the plot seems super intriguing!
I will definitely let you all know when I get my hands on these books, and most likely review them!
30 Day Book Challenge:
Today’s prompt is my favourite romance book. Ultimately, I can’t really decide between Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson, because I really love the romance in both of those books! So, I gotta go with both 💖!