Hi everyone! I was tagged by Calliope @ Calliope The Book Goddess to participate in the Book Monsters tag! This tag was originally created by Beth @ Betwixt These Pages, so be sure to check out both of their awesome blogs!
- You can use any monsters you’d like- cute monsters, not so cute monsters… it’s all your choice- and compare them each with a book!
- Make sure you link back to the original artists of the images you use so they get credit!
- If you can, tell us why you chose each pair, but if you don’t have a reason why, that’s okay, too.
- If you want to keep this tag going, be sure to tag people!
- Please link back to Betwixt These Pages to give her credit and so she can see all your posts!
- Have fun!
To be honest, I don’t know about many scary monsters, so I am using some of the Moshlings from a website I really liked when I was younger, Moshi Monsters! So let’s get started!
Sean Griswold’s Head by Lindsey Leavitt is such a fluffy, light read just like the Moshling Dipsy, and they both can give you a good laugh!
Two Summers by Aimee Friedman is such an adventurous story which will take you to France and back, just like the Moshling Rocky (except I don’t think he’s from France😏)! Check out my review for it here!
The romance is so cute in Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, the book I just finished reading! Hence, I chose Tiamo, the heart Moshling!
Blindsided by Priscilla Cummings is not very well-known, but I loved it with all my heart! I think Kissy the Moshling represents it perfectly, since she is supposed to be a ghost (representing the unknown) and she is also supposed to be kissing (representing how much I adored the book). Check out my review for it here!
So that’s it, folks! Do you agree with my choices (due to my reasons, you don’t have to know the moshlings)? What monsters or beasties would you compare books to? Tell me in the comments below!