Today I will be participating in the Epic Reads book tag! Thank you so much to Diana @ Night Train Books for tagging me! Her blog is amazing, so you should definitely check it out, and perhaps give her a follow!
Without further ado…
- If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to lunch, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
I think I’d probably invite Suzanne Collins and Katniss Everdeen to have lunch with me. I really want to know more about Collins and see if she’s up to writing any more books, and of course get to know the amazing, brave character of Katniss! I don’t know what I’d serve them… I guess whatever they feel like eating😝.
2. What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?
I’d say the Uglies quartet by Scott Westerfeld. Though I have not completed the whole series yet, I’d love to see a background story on all the different societies mentioned throughout the books.
3. Which two characters (not from the same book) would make a good couple?
I think Anna Oliphant from Anna and the French Kiss and John Ambrose McClaren from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before would make a great couple! Both are very considerate and sweet, and my instincts say they’d just really bond!
4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be?
It would definitely be Morgan Matson. Her books are amazing, and for that, I’d say thank you.
5. What book made you a reader and why?
Um, okay, I’ve sort of always been a reader, so I didn’t really have one specific book that got me into reading. But you can check out my list of childhood favourites to see what books I adored as a youngster!
6. Your bookshelf just caught fire. Show the book you’d save.
What a hard question! I guess I’d save Wonder by R.J. Palacio, since I could re-read that book over and over again, it’s just that awesome. Check out my review here!
7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?
I’d probably choose the land of The Giver. It just seems so peaceful and pleasurable, until I learned the deep, dark secrets about it. But still, I would choose that one if I had to pick.
8. What is your most epic read of all time?
I really dislike these types of questions. I despise them. I just can’t choose one book; it’s just like asking a mother who their favourite child is! (Which, by the way, IS an unfair question.) But I think it would have to be Since You’ve Been Gone or Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. Let’s face it, they are amazing. SHE is amazing.
So, that’s it for this tag! Hope you guys enjoyed!
As for the nominees…
Feel free to skip this one if you’ve already done it or just don’t feel up to it, I won’t be offended👍. Also, 100% feel free to participate if you’d like, even if I didn’t tag you! I’d love to see your answers, so be sure to link them below.