I was nominated by Amy @ inkyspells to do the Miranda Sings Award. Thanks so much, Amy!💗Please do check out her blog when you get a chance, because it’s AMAZING!
Anywho, onto the award! In case you didn’t know, Miranda Sings is a very famous YouTuber who looks like this:
She’s a comedian (who obviously likes to sing) and her videos are very popular in pop culture right now. As I don’t watch much YouTube, I’ve honestly only seen one or two of her videos, but this is what I know about her. If you know anything else, feel free to comment!
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
Include the featured image on your blog post.
2. Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
3. List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
4. Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
Here are 7 things that I love about myself:
- I’m helpful. At school, I can often be found helping people with their work when I’m finished my own, and I love making people feel good with the help that they receive. This summer, I will be working as a day camp counsellor, and I can’t wait to help out and get to know an amazing group of kids!
- I’m an independent learner. I’ve taught myself to do many things, from navigating WordPress to create this blog, learning French and a teensy, tiny bit of Spanish, and several gymnastics and yoga moves. Just hand me an instruction manual, book, or show me a video, and I’m basically all set to learn whatever I want to!
- I persevere (well, most of the time😂). I usually stick to something once I’ve started it, with the exception of some physical activities that I no longer really enjoyed, such as karate and ice skating. I will find a way to make anything happen, and I won’t back down until I reach my goal(s). Persevering can sometimes be frustrating, but I always give everything my 100% all. I had to persevere even with making this blog to get it to the reach it’s gotten and to get more Netgalley ARCS!
- I’m friendly. I care a lot about others’ feelings, possibly even a little too much at times. I really enjoy making people feel happy and loved, and even though I sometimes go WAY overboard with the niceness, I still like knowing that people’s lives are being affected positively by my actions and words.
- I’m honest. One of my pet peeves is lying, I just can’t stand it! Honesty is usually the best policy, so I almost always try to tell the truth (well, obviously not when the truth will hurt someone’s feelings). My philosophy is that even telling one microscopic white lie can lead to telling many more lies, leading to complete dishonesty. I can’t trust a dishonest person, and I know it would be the other way around as well, so I like to be as honest as possible.
- I have an amazing family! I’d love to thank my parents, grandfather, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins for being so supportive and overall amazing!💞 If it wasn’t for you guys, my life would be totally different. I love you all and I’m soooooo thankful for everything you do for me, so if any of you are reading this, here’s a virtual kiss😘for you!
- And lastly, I’m sincere. I’m never “fake nice” or anything like that. As I said before, I like to be as honest as I can, and I like to let people know how much I care and that I’m interested in what they are about. I will always give a listening ear when someone needs it and/or help them out. There really isn’t enough sincerity floating around in this world, and I believe that if I’m sincere, others will follow my lead and be that way, as well.
I know that there are way more than seven AMAZING things about everyone reading this, so I’m not going to tag anyone for this, sorry! I don’t want to single anyone out, and a lot of people have already done this award, anyway. So if you haven’t, I guess you can consider yourself tagged!