Today I am going to be listing the top ten books I’m DYING to read! These may be books that haven’t been released yet, or just books I really want to get my hands on. Marissa @ That Crazy Book Lady is actually doing the same list but with different books, so here’s a shoutout to her!❤️Definitely check out her blog and maybe give her a follow! Her post is linked here.
So here goes!
- The NUMBER ONE book I really want to read is Dreamology by Lucy Keating. The cover is just GORGEOUS- how can you pass up on that? The synopsis also really makes me want to dream about this book, it’s that captivating!
- Next, I really want to read The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts. Ugh, seriously, why do I need to have 1000 followers to be accepted for it on Netgalley? #unfair😫. The protagonist is a book blogger, what could be better than that?
- OMGOMGOMG Zoe Sugg just announced a third book in the Girl Online series, and I couldn’t be more excited! This one seems so interesting, and I can’t wait until November 17th when it’s released! Read my review for the first book here.
- I’ve heard amazing things about Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, and I seriously can’t wait to get my hands on it. Plus, the cover=😍😍😍
- Recently, I found out that Morgan Matson actually writes under a pen name as well, which is Katie Finn. In case you didn’t know, I absolutely love all of her books, so now I’m exuberant to know that she has even more! When I found out about Katie Finn, Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend went STRAIGHT onto my TBR.
- After I finish The Selection series, I plan on reading Kiera Cass’s other book, The Siren. I’ve heard really good things about it, and it looks really interesting as well!
- The Lost and Found by Katrina Leno looks like a really lighthearted contemporary, and I can’t wait to whip it up!
- Next up is Autumn’s Wish by Bella Thorne, third in her Autumn Falls series. I LOVED the first two books, and I can’t wait to read this one as well!
- I really like contemporary mysteries, which makes me really want to read The Art of Secrets by James Klise. Now all I have to do is get my hands on it….
- Lastly, I’m dying to read Alice in Tumblr-land by Tim Manley. The title says it all- it’s a bunch of fairy tales rewritten for today’s society! It looks hilarious!
So that’s it for today, folks! Have you read any of these books, or do you want to? Would you recommend them if you have? Let me know in the comments below!