Yes, I know, I’ve already done this, but I was nominated again, and since the questions I was given are different than last time, I figured, why not do it once more?
Thanks so much to the library lizard for your nomination. You’re the best!😊If you don’t follow her, make sure you do so now, because her blog is amazing!
Anyway, here are the rules…
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you for the award and post the award
- Answer the questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
115 facts about yourself
- Ask 11 questions of your own
- Nominate 11 blogs for the award (or however many blogs you can nominate)
- Notify your nominees.
I will now be answering the questions provided for me:
- What is one of your favourite quotes from a book?
Hmm… (searches Goodreads) AHA!
“Real friends are the ones you can count on no matter what.
The ones who go into the forest to find you and bring you home.
And real friends never have to tell you that they’re your friends.”
This is a quote from one of my favourite books, Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I think that this is so true!
2. Favourite animal/creature from a book?
I don’t know if what I’m going to say will count, but I don’t read a lot of fantasy so…
Anyway, I would say Cinder, the main character from The Lunar Chronicles, who is a cyborg. I think that’s pretty cool, with all the technology and everything! (Fan art is linked to where I found it on Pinterest, it isn’t mine and I give credit to the creator.)
3. Do you prefer to read at night or in the morning?
Even though I am mostly a morning person, I think I’d say night. Reading helps me calm down my nerves and makes it easier for me to fall asleep, which is very beneficial when night falls.🌙
4. What three adjectives/traits would you use to describe yourself?
Actually, I have a whole list of them! You can check it out here.
5. What’s your bookish pet peeve?
My bookish pet peeve would probably be those books with no synopsis on it whatsoever, so if I want to buy or borrow it, I’d have to search it up to see if it’s something I’d like. I hate when that happens, but luckily most books do have a summary somewhere on it!
6. You can only read one genre of book for the rest of your life: which genre would it be?
Definitely YA contemporary fiction. Contemporary has been my favourite genre ever since day 1, and I would hate to have to give it up! Two runners up are dystopia, which I only recently developed an interest in, and historical fiction.
7. Is there a book/series that you really liked but that had an ending you hated?
OMG YES! Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell definitely would’ve gotten 5 stars, but that ending made it lose half a star. I feel like things just weren’t explained or wrapped up enough, and what actually happened made me fume! Despite that, it’s such a sweet romance which I’d 100% recommend.💜
8. What’s your Hogwarts house?
Good question! I’ve never found that out for myself, so one second as I look it up… fingers crossed I don’t get Slytherin!😁
Good news! I am a…
9. Do you have a favourite film or TV show?
As I’m a sucker for kids’ movies and shows😆, I think my favourite right now would be Inside Out. It’s just such a cool and adorable movie! Any child who hasn’t seen it is totally missing out on its awesomeness.
10. What’s your favourite part of blogging?
AHHH! This question is like asking a mom who her favourite child is! I can’t think of just one good reason… which is why I’ve created a post stating 10 reasons why I ❤️ blogging. Enjoy👍😘!
Now for my 5 facts: (I put 11 facts in my last Liebster post, so these are just extra.)
- I really like being organized and keeping schedules. If I keep events in a calendar or planner, then I find that I am more likely to remember and be prepared for them once they come.
- In 2013, if you were to ask me the weekday of a specific date, say February 13th (Wednesday, this one I remember), I would be able to remember it spot on. Unfortunately, I have been focusing more on other things, so I don’t know if I would really be able to keep up with that.
- I am not scared of creepy crawlies! In fact, I’m completely fine with them. If I’m at camp and someone points out a bug crawling on their clothes and gets scared, I have no problem touching it with my bare hands and moving it off. Call me crazy, but I actually find them a bit cute!🐛🐜🐝🐞🐌
- My books are stored in a dollhouse. As I’ve acquired quite a few new books since I photographed this, my dollhouse right now looks
slightlyWAY more crowded than that, but I’m sure you get the idea.😆I hope to get new real bookshelves soon, because this will eventually overflow as I keep up my book collecting!
- I have an obsession with all things French, even though I haven’t actually been to France🇫🇷 (and probably won’t anytime soon because of the tragic events that have recently happened there). I own quite a few clothes and accessories with the Eiffel Tower on it, and I even have a beautiful Eiffel Tower jewelry holder, which is below.
I will be using the same 11 questions I’ve used before, as I really like them and I don’t really feel like thinking of more. So here they are:
- What are you doing this summer? (Or if your region is not in summertime, what did you do last summer/plan on doing next summer?)
- How many physical books do you own?
- Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
- What was the last movie you saw in theatres? Did you enjoy it?
- Do you play video games? If so, what console do you have?
- What are your favourite and least favourite things about blogging?
- Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
- What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
- Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you go, and why?
- What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
Last but not least… my nominees!
- Umbreen @ Read by Umbreen
- Bookish Girl in a Boring World
- Amanda @ Vivalabooks
- Annelise @ annelisebooklife
- Andy @ Too Many Books Not Enough Shelves
- Elizabeth @ Miss Elizabeth
- Marissa @ That Crazy Book Lady
- Book Ninja
- Athena @ Everything Everything
- Trisha @ The Bees Knees Bookish Korner
- Maddie @ Polaroid Books
If you don’t feel like doing this award, feel free to skip, it’s no problem👍. I would love to see your answers to my questions, though!