I have been nominated by Louise @ louiselovesbooks for The Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you so much, Louise!💞If you aren’t following her blog, I suggest you do so now, because it’s THE BEST.
Anyway, here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the seven questions set to you.
3. Create seven questions for your nominees.
seven five other bloggers.
I will now be answering Louise’s questions:
What is your favourite book series?
I feel like I’ve been mentioning The Selection in almost all of my posts, so today I will be choosing a different series, even though it still remains my favourite.
I guess my second favourite book series would be Geek Girl by Holly Smale. The books are all so funny and light-hearted! If you haven’t picked up this series yet, then you’re definitely missing out!
(Picture from Google, I give credit)
Who is your favourite Game of Thrones character?
I’ll have to skip this one, sorry! I’ve never watched Game of Thrones, nor do I plan to at the moment.
What is your favourite classic?
I loved Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery! Anne is spunky and relatable, and I believe that anyone could find at least a tiny something they’d like about this book.
Other than reading, what hobbies do you have?
- Studying (lol😝)
- Blogging (obviously😏)
- Listening to music
- Hanging out with family and friends
- Using social media
I’m sure there are way more, as these are only some of the things I love to do.
How do you organize your bookshelves?
I’ve said this before, but instead of a bookshelf, I own a dollhouse, and that’s where I shelve all my books. I don’t have a picture right now, but in my middle and bottom right room, I mostly organize them by size and series/author, on the top, it’s by colour, and on the bottom left, it’s mostly by size as well.
What are your currently reading?
As I’m writing this, last night I read and completed The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. It was okay, I guess, but a little disappointing. I am currently about to start The Memory Book by Lara Avery, but again, I am scheduling this post in advance, so I’ve probably already finished by now😂.
Where did you last go on holiday/vacation?
Actually, I am basically on vacation as I’m writing this!✌️✌️ I am at my cottage, since for me it’s a long weekend, and my family just wanted to go up before the weather starts to get colder.
- How many physical books do you own?
- Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
- What are your favourite and least favourite things about blogging?
- Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
- What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
- Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
- What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
- EMM Blogs
- Molly @ Mollyeyablog
- Coral @ Reading My Life Away
- Genevieve @ The Reading Shelf
- Rachael @ Reading Rachael
As I always say, you don’t have to participate if you don’t want to, it’s ultimately up to you!👍I do really want to see your answers, though!
So tell me, what’s your favourite book series? Are you planning to check out Geek Girl? (Because you SHOULD😊!) Do you agree with any of my answers? Let me know in the comments below.