Today I’m back with another blogger award, and this time it’s the Entertainer award. Thanks so much to Ann’s Reading Corner for the nomination! If you haven’t yet, then please be sure to check out her awesome blog!❤️
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
I will now be answering Ann’s questions:
1.Why did you start a blog in the first place?
This is, what, my 500th time answering this question? LOL, I’ll answer again, for those who are new to my blog and/or don’t know. Okay, so, I had been contemplating the idea of making a blog for a while, and then I started getting into reading again, after a very long reading slump. So, I decided to put two and two together and create this blog! I also wanted a warm, happy place to talk about books with fellow bookworms, since I didn’t know many in real life.
2.What is your favourite book?
GAHHH! Are you seriously making me choose?! I hate when I’m put on the spot like this, to be honest. Anyway, despite me having a boat load of favourites, I’m going to say the amazing Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson.
3.What do you dislike the most?
Hmm, let’s see… I really dislike mean people… and I can’t think of much else right now.😛
4.What is your favourite food at the mall?
I’d probably have to say fast food🙊. I don’t get too much of it, but it does tickle my fancy!
(Picture is from Google, I give credit to the photographer)
5.What is your favourite past time?
Other than reading and blogging, I really enjoy studying (LOL😂), using technology, going on social media, dancing, and hanging out with my family and friends.
- Shelby @ Evil Queen and the Flying Monkey Reads
- Emma @ Once Upon a Littlefield
- Nicola @ Thoughts on Fantasy
- Joy/Alana @ Thoughts by J
- Lorna @ suddenlylorna
- Kelly/Joanne/Shannon @ Have Book Will Read
- Parastou @ A Literary Mind
- Lilly @ LairOfBooks
- Eva @ The Paperback Princess
- Danielle @ The Chronicles of Danielle
- Shannon @ Shannon’s Spunky Obsession
- Jasmine @ How Useful It Is
Like I always say, feel free to skip out on this award if you’d like, I’m completely fine with that. I’d still love to see your answers, though!👍
So tell me, what would be your answers to these questions? What mall foods do you like? If you had to choose, what would your favourite book be? Let me know in the comments below.