(Header graphic is not mine, I give credit to Jasmine)
I am happy to announce that I have been nominated for another blogger award, and this time, it’s the Mystery one!☺️ I would like to thank my awesome bookish friend Jasmine @ How Useful It Is for the nomination.💞 Be sure to check out her amazing blog for in-depth reviews, fun tags, useful discussion posts, and even more! I would also like to recognize Okoto Enigma for creating this cool award, absolutely check her out as well!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
1.Put the award logo/image on your blog
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6.You have to nominate 1
0 – 20 3 people
7.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9.Share a link to your best post(s)
So let’s get on with it!😊
- I have just started receiving print ARCs from Indigo, and it’s been awesome! My first Indigo ARC review, which is for Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall, will be up in December, and I still need to start my other ARC, Wintersong by S. Jae Jones.
- I have been posting daily recently, despite the fact that I’m in high school now and I have a lot of homework. How have I managed to do that? Well, I now write most of my blog posts for the upcoming week during the weekend, or just whenever I have some downtime. So far, I think it’s been working really well!😉
- 24 is my lucky number- there’s just something about it that gives me so much luck.🍀
My Answers to Jasmine’s Questions
What do you like to do most this time of year?
Honestly, what I love to do most when fall turns into winter is curl up in bed and read a book. I love to feel all comfy under the covers, and I also like to use books to escape myself from the cold…☺️
Have you already planned how many books you will read next year?
Not really, but I hope to read at least 200, like I have this year.
What is your #1 goal for next year?
I’d probably have to say that my #1 goal is to just try my best and go with the flow, and see where my life ends up taking me.✌️
Are you happy with the direction your blog is heading?
Great question! Absolutely! I have been having a lot of fun running it and sharing my reviews and opinions with all of you guys, and the number of followers and views I’m getting blows my mind, and I only created this blog in April! I am very happy with my standings right now, so thanks so much for the support, everyone!💜
Weird: What extreme do you go to to take care of books you own?
I don’t really have any specific answer for this question, but I am hesitant to lend out my books sometimes, even though I do have 1 or 2 people whom I trust to read and return them. So, I guess that can count…?
My Best and Most Useful Post: I feel like my list of tips on using Netgalley has helped a lot of people☺️
- Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
- Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
- What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
- Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
- WEIRD: What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
As I have a lot of outstanding tags and awards to be posted, I don’t want to run out of people to tag, so I will only be tagging 3 today, which will likely be the same case with my upcoming tags and awards, as well. Anyway, here are my nominees:
Sorry if you’ve already done this or just don’t feel like it! I still really want to see your answers, though!☺️
So tell me, do you like the idea of this award? What would be your answers to my or Jasmine’s questions? Let me know in the comments below.