Tinka @ The Crazy Reader has tagged me to partake in the This or This Book Tag. Thanks so much, Tinka!❤️ Her blog is awesome, so be sure to give it a peek when you get the chance!
This tag is not to be confused with the “This or That” tag (you can find that here.) In fact, it is completely different, and not to mention lots of fun! Here are the rules:
- Thank the blog who tagged you and link back to them
- Your first book is the last book of the person who tagged you
- You have to follow the list of books that the person who tagged you gave you, and then you’re going to do something like “book 1 vs book 2”
- As soon as you have a winner, you choose seven more books and blogs to answer to this tag
And here are Tinka’s choices:
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Charlotte’s Web by E. B. White
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
The Fellowship of the Ring vs. Charlotte’s Web
I have not read The Fellowship of the Ring, as it is an adult book, and fantasy isn’t really my favourite genre. But, I have read Charlotte’s Web and I remember really adoring it when I was younger, so Charlotte it is!☺️
Charlotte’s Web vs. More Happy than Not
I haven’t read More Happy than Not yet, but it looks like an interesting, diverse story. I would still like to choose Charlotte, though.
Charlotte’s Web vs. Me Before You
Again, I haven’t read Me Before You as it is an adult book, but I’ve heard really good things about it, so I may do so when I’m older. But for now, Charlotte still has my heart❤️
Charlotte’s Web vs. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
Ugh, this is a hard one! I only thought the book for Miss Peregrine’s was okay, and I liked the movie a lot more. I loved but can barely remember Charlotte’s Web, though. So… I guess Charlotte wins again😉 .
Charlotte’s Web vs. Divergent
Sorry, Charlotte, but I think Divergent has to take your spot. It was just too good❤️.
Divergent vs. Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
I haven’t read any of the Percy Jackson books yet, but I am hoping to, as they seem pretty interesting! So, I guess we have a winner, which is…
DIVERGENT BY VERONICA ROTH!
For my choices, I will be randomizing my Goodreads ‘young adult’ shelf, so here goes:
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Daddy Long-Legs by Jean Webster
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
- Autumn Falls by Bella Thorne
If you guys have already done this or just don’t feel like it, it’s completely fine with me. If you do decide to participate, I hope you have as much fun as I did!😄
So tell me, have you read any of these books? Opinions? Which book would you choose to win from Tinka’s or my picks? For those who have done this before, isn’t this tag so much fun?😜 Let me know in the comments below.