All the way back in December, 2 of my dearest blogger friends, Jess @ Beaucoup Books and B @ icebreaker694, nominated me for my 3rd and 4th Mystery Blogger Awards, but I have only found the time to write them up now. Thanks so much, guys!💘 Their blogs rock, so definitely go give them both a follow!
As quoted by Okoto Enigma:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate
10 – 203 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)(already did this in my first Mystery Blogger Award, it hasn’t changed)
So let’s get going!😉
- Tomorrow I will be starting my second semester of high school! I am very excited as I am very strong in the subjects I will be studying, which include French, business technology, math, and geography.
- My reading and blogging has been slacking a bit lately because I just had exams, but you should expect to start seeing a decent amount of posts from me again very soon!
- I was recently granted a wish on Netgalley to read the book Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira. I am so excited to read it-it seems super interesting!🎉
Favourite fictional world?
I get asked this question so much, haha! I don’t read much fantasy, but I do really like Hogwarts and all the magic that goes on there!💘
What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
All of you guys!! *hugs* I just love the community I’ve come across since I started blogging- everyone is just so encouraging and supportive of each other!💞
What’s one thing you want to accomplish in the next twelve months?
As my gym class at school has ended, I really want to try to gain more of a habit out of exercising- I don’t really know how I will do so yet, but I’m sure I’ll find a way!😄
WEIRD: Would you rather have hands and feet like a monkey or a long neck like a giraffe?
Hands and feet like a monkey- I feel like I’d be much less intimidating, LOL!🙊
What are your 3 favourite book covers?
1 word: Perfection.😍 👌
In a life or death situation, which fictional character would you trust the most?
I’d probably choose Tris from the Divergent series- she’s so strong and always knows what to do in a time of crisis!
Christmas Hannukah present.
I don’t celebrate Christmas, but I do celebrate Hannukah. I can’t really think of my favourite gift I received this year- I am very thankful for everything I ended up getting, so my answer is going to be all of them!😄
Firsts: Something new you did in 2016.
For me, 2016 was a ‘first’ year for many things, such as creating this blog, going to high school, and working as a camp counselor. All were very new, memorable experiences which came with many surprises to uncover as well, and I can’t wait to encounter many new things as 2017 advances!
Weird: The weirdest, most random thing you own.
Hmm… I have accumulated many weird and random things over the years, some of which include glow sticks from parties that I keep, a massive collection of business cards (Yes… random business cards!😏 ), hundreds of Silly Bandz that I’ve kept since I was 8, and many other random things… just come into my bedroom and you’ll find a plethora of spontaneous items.😂
I am honestly not in a very creative mood right now, to be honest. So, if I’ve nominated you and you decide to participate, then feel free to choose any 5 of the 10 awesome questions I answered above!😄
So tell me, do you agree with any of my answers above? What would you write as answers to these questions? What’s the most random thing you own? Let me know in the comments below.