The amazing Not-so-modern-girl has tagged me to partake in the Desert Island Discs Blog Tag. Thank you so much for thinking of me! You guys all have to check out her blog- it’s perfection!💞
So let’s get started, shall we?
- Link back to BookBum’s original post, so she can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, she won’t get a notification if not!)
- Thank the person who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
You are cast away onto a remote desert island:
- You can bring 5 albums- what are they?
- You can bring one book- which is it? You are provided with a Bible/ other religious text if you want it, as well as the Complete Works of Shakespeare. No series’!
- You can have one luxury item (it had to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island)- what is it?
I don’t listen to many full albums, but I will include 5 albums that I am DYING to fully listen to from some of my favourite artists! These include:
- Memories…. Do Not Open by The Chainsmokers
- 7/27 by Fifth Harmony
- Doo-Wops & Hooligans by Bruno Mars
- Unorthodox Jukebox by Bruno Mars
- 18 Months by Calvin Harris
And if I can, by any chance, smuggle another one in there:
- Motion by Calvin Harris
Ugh, this kind of question is always SOOOO hard to answer, but I think that, as per usual, it will probably have to be….
Looking for Alaska by John Green! I loved it too much not to take with me to the deserted island.💞
The Luxury Item:
I think I’d choose a tent as my luxury item. That way, when it’s time to go to sleep or just take a quick rest, I can curl up inside the tent and be
(at least a tiny bit) protected from the scorching heat as well as any bugs outside. My book and albums will also be kept safe!☺️
Something like this one below would be the perfect size!⬇️
I hope you guys decide to participate- I had so much fun writing this post! But as always, I do understand if you guys don’t do tags or if you’ve already done this. Still, I’m looking forward to reading your answers!☺️
So tell me, do you agree with any of my answers? What would be yours? What would you bring with you if you had to get stuck on a desert island? Let me know in the comments below.