Welcome to my 8th Mystery Blogger Award! This time I’ve been nominated by the amazing Sam @ River-Moose-Reads! Thanks so much, Sam, I really appreciate it!💘If you haven’t taken a look at her gorgeous blog, then what are you waiting for?
So let’s get on with it!👌
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate
7. Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share your link to your best post(s)
This award was created by the awesome Okoto Enigma, so be sure to check them out, too! Here is their philosophy behind creating the award:
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Lately I’ve been thinking about pursuing a career in sciences instead of law like I originally wanted. I don’t know, law seems really dry to me and I’m just not sure if I’m interested enough to take it on. I also may pursue a career in literature, hoping that there are some good jobs available in my future! It’s fine, though- I still have a while to decide.😊
2. I am extremely organized and I really like planning ahead. In fact, 99% of the posts on this blog are scheduled so I’m not rushing to write them at the last minute!
3. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time was the last young adult novel I’ve reread in a very long time. The only reason I reread it, though, was because I had to read it for school. But I loved it, so all is good!💜
Would you rather drink polyjuice mixed with cat fur or be cursed to talk in limericks only?
Probably limericks; polyjuice mixed with cat fur just seems disgusting!😳
How many minutes to midnight is your TBR?
I guess it’s around thirty minutes to midnight- it’s not about to topple me over, but I do still have quite a few books on there that I want to get through. I mean, it’s only 125 books right now, so that isn’t so much, I guess?🤷♀️
How do you organize your bookshelf?
Since I just got a new one, I don’t have a set way of organizing it yet. I was away at a convention the weekend I got it so my parents arranged it for me, and I’ve got to say that I like the way they did it. Here’s a picture:
(My apologies, it isn’t the clearest!)
Worst bookish/reading habit?
Sometimes if I am utterly bored by a book, I will skim through it and tend to miss important details or tiny ones that come up later in the story. I know, it’s bad! If I do this, then I know that the book isn’t a 4.5 or 5 star read.🙅
(Weird/funny) – Make a closet cosplay for a book character. Put a picture (of just the outfit or of you wearing it). Why did you pick each piece?
I’m unfortunately going to have to skip this one for now. I read mostly contemporary and to be completely honest, I usually just skip over the parts where they describe what a character is wearing. And I read too many books to remember anyway, so it would be hard for me to come up with anything for this one. Sorry, guys!😔
1. Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
2. Share your favourite meme or GIF!😂
3. Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
4. Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
5. (Sort of) weird: What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
My Best Posts:
I am proud of all of them and I can’t choose one!
You guys have no obligations to participate if you don’t wish to, it’s ultimately just for fun! I do really look forward to reading your answers if you do decide to, though!💘
So tell me, do you agree with any of my answers? Disagree? How would you answer my or Sam’s questions? Let me know in the comments below.