I have been nominated by two amazing bloggers for my second and third respective One Lovely Blog Awards- thank you so much to Sam @ River-Moose-Reads and Kelly @ Another Book in the Wall! Be sure to check out and follow both of their lovely blogs!💞
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other people. (15 at most)
- Tell your nominees the good news.
1. In recent months, I have become obsessed with typology and MBTI. Though I have said in earlier posts on this blog that I was an ISTJ, I retook the test and found out that I am actually an ISFJ, and I think I agree slightly more with this because of the ways I interact with others.
2. As I am typing this, my nails are painted magenta!💅
3. I have recently become a much bigger fan of sleeping in on weekends. Before, I would wake up at around 7 or 8 am (I have no idea how I managed to function!), but now I usually wake up at around 9:30-10:00 am.
4. I may have said this in another post, but I have also recently been becoming a much bigger fan of Bookstagram– all thanks to inspiration from others and bookish photo challenges!📷
5. On my phone, both my lock and home screen wallpapers are of my adorable dog!
6. I have started picking my courses for next year at school- I am likely going to be choosing English, math, biology, chemistry, physics, French, sociology/anthropology/psychology, and law. These are quite ambitious picks, I know, but I don’t quite know what field I want to pursue when I’m older so I need to keep a bunch of doors open!
7. I am double jointed and I can wrap my leg around my neck and have my foot completely cover my eye!
As I say whenever I nominate or tag people, it is ultimately up to you whether or not you choose to participate! I would love to learn more about you guys, though!❤️
So tell me, do you agree with any of my facts? What is your MBTI type? What are the wallpapers on your phone? Are you double jointed? Let me know in the comments below.