Image credit: Beth
Many moons ago, Beth @ The Books are Everywhere tagged me in the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Beth, and I’m sorry it took me so long to get around to it! Anyway, I have loved Beth’s blog for a very long time, so you should all definitely take a look at it!😃
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award(I won’t be nominating anyone today, but anyone who wants to do it can say that I nominated them)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
- For nostalgia purposes, I have recently been visiting old virtual worlds I used to love as a child and tween. So many of them have shut down (rip Club Penguin, Fantage and Build-a-Bearville), but I was still able to access Webkinz, Moshi Monsters, and Animal Jam- three websites I stanned. If any of you played on these sites as a child and are still able to access them, I would totally suggest you do so if you want to relive your childhood!
- I have discovered several new favourite artists since I last did a facts post- Dua Lipa, Halsey, Fall out Boy, and Camila Cabello are some artists I have been loving lately!
- I WANT TO WATCH THUG SO BADLY AND I MISSED IT IN THEATRES DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT’S COMING TO NETFLIX AMAZON PRIME OR CRAVE TV BC AGH
- Ditto with Everything, Everything🔼
- I am currently procrastinating studying for my driver’s ed- I said I would do it during this past winter break, but I obviously didn’t get around to it… sorry mom and dad!
- Over the winter break, I binge-watched
(in little sections, so was it really binging?)the fourth season of Fuller House, and started watching a little bit of Black Mirror. If any of you have TV show or movie recommendations, please shoot them in the comments below!
- My favourite smell is coconut
(well, at least hand soap and candles- I’ve never smelled a real coconut before).
So hopefully you guys have learned a tidbit of information about me! Have any of you logged onto old websites to fuel your nostalgia? Who are some of your favourite music artists? Any music/movie/TV show/book recs? What is your favourite smell (and do real coconuts smell as good as hand soap because I ought to know!!)? Let me know in the comments below!